Selling and marketing a home is a daunting task, both for the homeowner as well as the realtor. After presentation meetings with potential realtors, I chose Cathy Naiser. She met and surpassed my expectations in the following ways:
Without hesitation I recommend her to you for your consideration. She ranks at the top.
- Her presentation was the best organized and accurately prepared. Cathy had definitive information regarding the residential area, the value of homes sold or on the market in the neighborhood, as well as the historical data regarding past and current market analysis for the surrounding areas.
- Ms. Naiser’s marketing strategy and execution of the strategy was outstanding. She employed multiple means to advertise the sale of my home. It was promptly listed in the MLS, placed on an internet site with panoramic views of the interior rooms as well as the outside of the house, and listed through links with national sites. A notebook was placed in the house for viewing by visiting potential buyers. Brochures and CD’s were available for viewing guests to take information with them.
- At all times I was kept well informed by her staff and supporting teams. I had access to all documents and information through a secure internet site. I was notified of viewings in a timely fashion; offers on the property were handled very efficiently by Cathy. She gave excellent advice; she knows her market.
- Once an offer was accepted, the great service only got better. Cathy’s team handled all the coordination of the paperwork, the inspection; communication was superior as was the planning for the closing.
- The finest piece of working with Ms. Naiser however, is just working with Cathy. She is very professional, knowledgeable, caring, supportive, and available throughout the process. She is honest, has wonderful integrity and is an absolute outstanding realtor with a very effective support team.